Thursday, August 9, 2007

Memory Lane - The Ramones

The Ramones was the last punk rockers group I fancied about. I still got a bunch of their CD and video tape that provide a home for a spider and other bugs. Then Pokleyzz told me that he had a complete Ramones collection available at his personal server(by the way, he knows M Nasir better than he knows SQL injection). And I tell you that listening to them surely makes me feel young and hype again, expecially during my sickening time of monthly report generation. Even a 2 sentences song like "I got alot to say I got alot to say. I cant remember now I cant remember now" kills.

Despite of the crook-alike look of Joey, he got this catchy voice easily stapled to my mind. Combine with straight forward lyrics, even a 3 chords song gives my mind a relaxation. Since my wife was not there during the fanatic season. Now, I want to dedicate this one song for her.
When I look in your eyes I see words I cant describe
And these words Im tellin you and I tell you I love you
Dont try to put me down just because my back is turned around
Im playing is strait for once cause baby I love you
I really do theres no one else like you, baby I love...


Baby I love you no matter what you do
Baby I love you and I tell you I love you
Dont try to put me down just because my back is turned around
Im playing it strait for once baby I love you
I really do theres no one like you baby I love...

Cause baby I love you I really do theres no one else like you
Baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you
Baby I love you baby I love... baby I love you no matter what I do
Baby I love you and I tell you I love you...

and the Ramones, "I cant get you outta ma mind", and I thought I am the ex-Ramones fan.

2 comments:

kapla.hodot said...

oi update oiii

yoe said...

hahahahahha tgh godek2 vmware server nih.. tensi lak tadok server available utk testing